Bluebird Botanicals is a pure product. It’s a whole plant hemp extract and not the typical grocery store hemp oil made from seed. The maximum potency and full spectrum nutrients are in the whole plant and not the seed. Independent testing labs as well as a strict internal quality assurance program verifies high quality and potency. The Ethanol/Alcohol extraction process assures the best potency as well as avoiding the use of chemicals that are typically used in less expensive extraction processes.
1) It is made with a carefully crafted, whole plant extract and is a pure product.
2) They use the Ethanol/Alcohol extraction process to maintain maximum potency and purity.
3) It is made and bottled in the USA.
4) Their products are lab-tested for potency and purity by an independent lab.
5) There are no pesticides or herbicides used in any of their products, and all ingredients are tested by a third party lab for purity to ensure they are free of a wide range of contaminants (pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, mycotoxins, yeast, bacteria, and mold).
The Bottom Line:
This company offers good products, but they are not our first choice.
And unfortunately, Bluebird's return policy is limited to the 10 ML size.