Bluebird Botanicals is a pure product. It’s a whole pant hemp extract and not the typical grocery store hemp oil made from seed. The maximum potency and full spectrum nutrients are in the whole plant and not the seed. Independent testing labs as well as a strict internal quality assurance program verifies high quality and potency. The CO2 low-heat extraction process assures best potency as well as avoiding the use of chemicals that is typically used in less expensive extraction processes. Inexpensive hemp oil products are generally made from the inexpensive hemp seed and not from the much more desirable whole plant. This whole plant hemp extract is made using a supercritical CO2 extraction of the whole hemp plant using pesticide-free sustainable farming methods.
1) Its’ a whole plant extract and is a pure product
2) They use a low temperature CO2 extraction process to maintain maximum potency and purity
3) Its’ made and bottled In USA (but unfortunately they source their CBD from outside the USA.)
4) Their product lab-tested for potency and purity by and independent lab.
5) There are no pesticides or herbicides used the hemp they use.
The hemp used in their products is not locally sourced from the U.S. but instead is imported from outside the USA.
The Bottom Line:
This looks like an excellent product BUT...
We prefer products using ingredients from the USA.
Unfortunately, this negatively impacts our comfort and lessens the rating.
And given this negative factor the price is too high, in our view.